EASY KETO CHOCOLATE FROSTY


Is a cure that is sweet that is fantastic. Notably ice cream! I would eat ice cream, if it did not make me feel ill. I'd place a spoonful of it. I love ice cream.




Ingredients, you will understand what I mean), but it far exceeded my expectations! It was great, I may or may not have eaten 3 servings.

EASY & QUICK LOW CARB CHOCOLATE FROSTY RECIPE

SERVINGS: 3

INGREDIENTS

  1. 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
  2. 1 tablespoon almond butter
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS

  1. In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a couple of minutes.
  2. Insert the remaining ingredients, until the mixture becomes the consistency of cream or a whipped cream, and mix.
  3. Set in the freezer for approximately half an hour or till it. Enjoy!
  4. I read you can substitute cream cheese to the butter In case you've got a nut allergy, however, some of the reviewers appeared to have difficulties with the texture and consistency. Should you wish to attempt this, I'd recommend the cream whipped individually and be space temperature, then stirred into the mix.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel