Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs (super low carb, keto)


Chocolate chips, cream milk, vanilla. I submit you can't. These do not possess a cream cheese taste, but instead a cookie batter taste, fluffy and are light. I was delighted with how these turned out.



intructions

  1. 8 ounces cream cheese softened
  2. 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter (the kind that is just peanuts and salt)
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

ingredients

  1. Cream everything together in a mixer and then spray on a cookie shovel with oil cooking spray. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes before scooping onto paper, store in the fridge in plastic baggies and then then suspend for half an hour.
  2. Left soft I could visit dipping fruit in this a"cookie bread dip" I hope you like, allow me to know what you think! Do not neglect discuss and to enjoy, food that is healthful is one!



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel