ALMOND BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP BAKED OATMEAL BARS (VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, PEANUT-FREE)


Butter chocolate chip almonds and topped with coconut flakes.



I genuinely like being a"mommy" I am attempting to hold onto that phrase for so long as I can. My 5 year old occasionally calls me"mother" and I fix him because I need to be"Mommy!" I'm blessed to be a stay at home mother, as I get to soak all my baby's firsts and continues.

It's just so AMAZING (obviously there are times once I wish to pull out my hair ). My kids like to awaken bright and early (well it does not even have to be bright outside, they simply want to be up between 6-7 EVERY dawn ). Hearing my kid's feet pitter patter will be the best, although being tired, I want sleep!

A breakfast. Butter chocolate chip oatmeal using almonds and coconut flakes on top.
Course Breakfast
Complete Time 35 minutes

Ingredients

  1. 1 ripe banana mashed (I favor having a banana with brown stains )
  2. 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  4. 3 tablespoons fermented milk (I use almond milk or canned coconut milk)
  5. 1 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
  6. 1/4 tsp salt
  7. 2 1/2 cups fermented oats that is rolled
  8. 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (put aside 2 tablespoons to scatter )
  9. 1/4 cup sliced almonds

Directions

  1. In a large bowlmash ripe banana. Insert vanilla and flaxseed butter. Mix until blended.
  2. Add, vanilla extract, milk that is plant-based, pure maple syrup, salt and baking powder. Mix until blended.
  3. Stir in fermented oats that is rolled. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour mixture into pan, then spread evenly.
  4. Top with chocolate chips coconut flakes and peppers.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel